Apply for the Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 for Fall 2022 Intake. The Fall 2022 intake in Canada is the largest intake in Canada which offers all Degree Programs for Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, Certificate Programs. Note that Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19. You can apply and Study Without IELTS in Canada or You can give Duolingo English Test from home. They are accepting Duolingo English Test.
Concordia University has more than 600 Study Programs available to international students, Canadian citizens. The Concordia Scholarship is available in all Subjects. The University has more than 35,000 International Students, and 220,000 Alumni around the world. Canada is known for providing quality education to international students at an affordable cost.
You are eligible to apply for Scholarships at Concordia University Like Concordia University External Scholarships, Concordia University Merit Scholarships and other Financial Resources are also available. Start Your Journey today. See Yourself at Concordia. 78.2% Acceptance Rate. Therefore, getting into Concordia is easier compared to other universities. The complete information about the Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 is available below.
Details About Concordia University Canada Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake)
Like Concordia University, there are a lot of other Opportunities in Canada for International Students like:
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Concordia University Scholarships Fields of Study Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
Benefits for Canada Scholarships 2022
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Funds: Covers the full costs of Tuition and Fees, Books, and Residence and Meal Plan fees. (Visit here)
- New: 2021-22 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- For Concordia Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- For Concordia Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
Concordia offers “top-up” funding to Indigenous graduate students who have been awarded scholarships.
There are 10 doctoral and 20 master’s scholarships annually, each valued at $10,000, with the doctoral scholarship offering $10,000 per year for up to four years.
Steps for Completing Concordia Application
There are 6 Simple Steps to make your way to the Concordia university Canada Scholarships 2022 for international students.
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After Your have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
To be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.
How to Apply for the Concordia Scholarships 2022
The Application Process for Canada Scholarships 2022 is Online for Undergraduate and Graduate, To Apply for the Concordia University Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website for Undergraduate (Visit Here). For Graduate (Visit Here)